Poem of the Day! 10/28/08

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moments of Clarity
By Noir Czar

Torn rubber packet after packet I pursue this high,
questioning positions and penetration between a different open thigh.

this drug comes wit no prescription still remains my addiction
in the calmest of conversation it requires my attention
then perverts my intentions from platonic to dissension
till I am suffocating in a lust and am guided by my extension

then my phone dials you

and now I am held captive by our caressing sensations
contemplating our contact as we progress to fornication
and though I have knowledge of a biblical persuasion
I pursue sex with a passion like tomorrow is my castration

lacking all hesitation you provide for my pleasure
with moments of foreplay before unveiling your treasure
and at that instance of ecstasy I ejaculate and then perceive
that sex with you is unnecessary and now I must take my leave

It is from these moments in time that I often try to conceive
a method to my own madness and what I plan to achieve
how can I expect a woman's trust when I predominantly deceive
and plot with periodic persistence not consistent from dawn to eve

In these seconds of clarity I attempt to control and adjust my way
returning to my locations of prayer when I previously fell astray

then in the calmest of conversation it acquires my attention
then perverts my intentions from platonic to dissension
till I am suffering in a lust and am guided by my extension
then my phone dials you to repeat my previous intention

0 comments: